Hey lovelies, remember that post I done with the fabulous people at Simply Beach? Turns they have a fabulous sister website called Simply Hike which sells Camping equipment and Hunter Wellingtons. Hunters have been around since 1856 delivering amazing style, practicality and comfort to the English country lady.
Both me and Harriett have a pair of Hunters which we wear to festivals (soon to be seen at Reading '12 WOOOWOOO), rainy days and walking round the countryside when we visit Harriett's hometown.
The only way to do festivals is 40s factory style. Word.
So we're THRILLED to be able to give away a pair of Hunters in Navy in your size (4-11) worth £79 to give you serious retro country appeal. The competition finishes VERY soon; on the 31st at 9pm. So enter now!
Heres the boring bit.....
1. For one vote follow our blog.
2. For another follow our Facebook.
3. For another cheeky vote follow @aimeeappleface on twitter.
4. Make sure you comment for each vote e.g. 1. comment - blogfollowing 2nd comment - twitter etc...(you needn't woo us with your words but we always appreciate a comment about funny shit).
6. The product cannot be returned for a different size once ordered.
7. The product cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative product.
8. No purchase necessary
9. Sorry the competition is open to UK residents only.
Please note we will order the boots once the competition has ended so there will be a two week delay in delivery.
We must obviously love you to keep spoiling you.
Dame Aimee and Lady Harriett of Hackney countryside.